Download and submit our Employment application
VOLUNTEER SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- Prayer-Intercessors on the grounds to pray for community and visitors (Vision plan: 24/7 prayer & worship)
- Christian Books & Product Store-Books and materials free to read on site for edification.
- Wholesome entertainment events:
- Classic and Faith-based Movies “in the Park”
- Open mic nights: worship and poetry
- Art shows
- Themed fairs geared toward all ages
- Fundraiser Events that provide any form of entertainment
- Bible Studies & Prayer Groups: (intergenerational and mentoring opportunities)
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Grief & Loss Support Groups
- Marketplace & City Prayer Meetings-Christian business people, who see their work as ministry within the marketplace, gather to network, encourage and pray for each other and our community.
- Classes and Activities: Volunteers facilitate based on interests and gifts. I.e. collaging, music, storytelling, prayer groups, etc.
- Friendly Visitors: (Stephen’s Ministry based program)
- Tele-Visitors: Provide 15 minute or less check-in phone calls to elderly and disabled adults to provide encouragement, Word of the Day and prayer. Gatekeeper and basic crisis intervention training. Referred to by Gatekeeper and Aging Life Care programs to provide spiritual and emotional support as part of the clients overall Circle of Support
- Home Visitors: Provide brief in person visits to home bound or isolated elders and disabled adults. Provide safety check, encouragement, Bible Devotional reading and prayer. Gatekeeper, basic crisis intervention, and some social service home visitor training. Referred to by Gatekeeper and Aging Life Care programs to provide spiritual and emotional support as part of the clients overall Circle of Support.
- Administrative support: Receptionist, Volunteer Coordinator, Web Design, Newsletter and more
- Assist with agency fundraisers
If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers fill out the download or fill out the electronic form and turn it in. Click here for application
To Mail: P.O. Box 993753, Redding, CA 96099
To Email: Click the submit button upon completion of the electronic form
Return to top