The Need Is Great
There’s a growing number of elders in our community whose safety and well-being are at risk. They are isolated with little to no support from family or friends as they begin to have age related difficulties. Worse yet, they are vulnerable to abuse from people who prey on their weakness.
You Can Help
Your donations will help meet the growing need for support and care for these who are lonely, hurting and at risk.
- Make a one time or monthly donation by clicking the donation button above.
- Send a donation check to 1551 E. Cypress Ave. ST B, Redding, CA 96001
- Sponsor a Program: Call 530-232-5543 for more information on becoming a program sponsor.
- Become a Gatekeeper and be those extra eyes and ears watching out for our older adults in Shasta County. Training is free.
- Like our Compass ShiningCare Facebook page and share our informative posts at https://www.facebook.com/shiningcare.org/
Together we can all work to make a difference in the lives of those who’ve paved the way before us and are worthy of honor and care.
Who We Are
Who we are and why your support is needed:
ShiningCare, Inc. (AKA Compass ShiningCare) is a local non-profit established in 2009 with a vision and mission to meet the growing needs of at-risk elderly, disabled adults and their loved ones. We are trusted professionals committed to extending compassion and hope, providing expert care, and facilitating connection to needed resources in order to improve the quality of life for elders, disabled adults, as well as their loved ones.
Return to top
To Donate, Click On Image Below
The generosity of your gift will help provide top quality services to families of all income levels by offering free information and referrals, comprehensive needs assessments, care planning and numerous low cost aging life care services for safety and quality of life in our community.
Your donation to ShiningCare will be impactful and is much appreciated. God bless you and thank you so very much!
Return to top