Join us on the Sundial Bridge for “Light It Up Purple” June 16th from 6-9 pm or if you are unable to attend purchase our awareness t-shirts or make a donation to show your support.
Order Your T-shirt Now: You can pick up at the event this Saturday at the information tent or pick up at our office (M-Th 10 am to 3 pm).
- Make a one time or monthly donation by clicking the donation button above.
- Send a donation check to P.O. Box 99375, Redding, CA 96099 or donate cash or goods at 1448 Pine Street, Redding, CA 96003
- Sponsor a Program: Call 530-232-5543 for more information on becoming a program sponsor.
- Become a Gatekeeper and be those extra eyes and ears watching out for our older adults in Shasta County. Training is free.
- Like our Compass ShiningCare Facebook page and share our informative posts at https://www.facebook.com/shiningcare.org/
Together we can all work to make a difference in the lives of those who’ve paved the way before us and are worthy of honor and care.
Who we are and why your support is needed:
ShiningCare, Inc. (AKA Compass ShiningCare) is a local non-profit established in 2009 with a vision and mission to meet the growing needs of at-risk elderly, disabled adults and their loved ones. We are trusted professionals committed to extending compassion and hope, providing expert care, and facilitating connection to needed resources in order to improve the quality of life for elders, disabled adults, as well as their loved
We thank you for your support!